HDM Towing & Truck Center is growing and actively hiring dispatchers and office personnel. We are looking for professional, hardworking, and driven individuals that are passionate about helping other people.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Life, Voluntary Life, AD&D Insurance as well as company match 401k- subject to change
The dispatcher works directly with HDM’s customers and truck operators to dispatch and manage the tow fleet and workload. The office staff will assist dispatchers, provide great customer service and perform office duties as assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively determine which driver/ operator and truck best fit the customer’s requirement and communicate call information to the driver to complete the call
- Effectively communicate statuses to the appropriate parties throughout the service process, including updates with any changes
- Communicate with drivers to input invoice number, mileage and prices in the computer
- Provide accurate rates and mileage to customers and provide appropriate estimated time of arrivals
- Understand and provide accurate mapping information to the drivers
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Dispatch experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer and internet skills with experience using standard office equipment
- 3+ Years of experience in customer service
- Ability to interface and understand how to effectively communicate with both customers and operators
- Highly organized, excellent data entry and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively handle pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
HDM Towing is an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free work environment.
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields