HDM Towing & Truck Center, Wisconsin’s fastest growing towing and recovery company, is currently looking for Heavy Duty Recovery Operators to join our team due to rapid growth and customer demand.
This position will have a scheduled 45–50-hour work week and a fixed schedule “on call” schedule. All equipment, uniforms, phone, etc. is paid by the company. Clean driving record and Class A CDL are required as well as a valid FED MED card (or the ability to pass DOT exam and obtain a card). Experience with heavy duty towing and equipment hauling is a plus and pay is based on applicable experience with plenty of room to grow.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to lift over 50lbs.
- Ability to safely hook and tow commercial vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to operate a smartphone and apps.
- Ability to safely recover commercial vehicles and equipment from various conditions and situations.
- Ability to keep truck and equipment clean and in safe operational condition at all times.
- Ability to show up to work on time when you are scheduled.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, AD&D Insurance as well as company match 401k- subject to change
Qualifications and Skills:
- Class A CDL and FED MED card.
- Towing and Recovery Experience preferred.
- Formal industry training a plus
HDM Towing is an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free work environment
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields